Posted to user@flink.apache.org by "&#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#10084;" <79...@qq.com> on 2019/07/12 07:52:01 UTC

user test can't run flink-1.8.1 wordcount

Dear all,    I got some issues about flink that Flink-1.8.1’s HA cluster to execute test cases on the cli client to start the users of outside the cluster. For instance, the command “flink run WordCounter.jar”  it’s doesn’s work. So, could you give me some successful examples, please.

    Thanks!

Re: user test can't run flink-1.8.1 wordcount

Posted by Biao Liu <mm...@gmail.com>.
Yes, like the error messages or the logs

Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> 于2019年7月12日周五 下午4:25写道:

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards