Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/30 04:05:11 UTC

Support NUMA configure on CPU ?

HI

Is Cloudstack support NUMA technology of configure VM Instance for
dedicated resources ?

I did not see any configuration anywhere, or I missed out.

Hean Seng

Re: Support NUMA configure on CPU ?

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Hean,

It is possible to enable additional configurations for new VMs or updating existing VMs with additional configurations, or even passing configurations on the service offerings. Please find documentation about this on this link: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Enable+additional+configuration+metadata+to+virtual+machines

An example for the KVM hypervisor which enables NUMA is documented here: http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/plugins/ovs-plugin.html?#additional-configurations-to-enable-dpdk-on-vms

Regards,

Nicolas Vazquez

Nicolas.Vazquez@shapeblue.comĀ