Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by BenXS <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/07/20 17:02:57 UTC

Restricting mirroring of queues to one particular of all available queues?

When I read on page

http://activemq.apache.org/mirrored-queues.html

I got the impression that the mirroring feature can be turned on only for
ALL queues or NONE.

Is this true?

I would appreciate to have this feature restricted to ONE particular queue.

Maybe there is a workaround/trick to achieve this one-queue-focus anyway

Ben

Re: Restricting mirroring of queues to one particular of all available queues?

Posted by Joe Fernandez <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
The Camel wire tap route may do the trick for ya.

http://camel.apache.org/wire-tap.html

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com
ActiveMQ reference guide at