Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by "Lu, Boying" <Bo...@emc.com> on 2015/10/08 05:42:12 UTC

ZOOKEEPER-1460

Hi, All,

Since the bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1506 has been fixed, can we fix this bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1460 now?

Boying

Re: ZOOKEEPER-1460

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Pat just pulled my ear the other day for forgetting about his proposal for the 3.5 branch, so let me resend it:

http://markmail.org/message/ymxliy2rrwjc2pmo <http://markmail.org/message/ymxliy2rrwjc2pmo>

-Flavio

Re: ZOOKEEPER-1460

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

RE: ZOOKEEPER-1460

Please see my earlier comment here regarding the version numbers:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1460?focusedCommentId=14900
881&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#c

Re: ZOOKEEPER-1460

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

RE: ZOOKEEPER-1460

Posted by "Lu, Boying" <Bo...@emc.com>.