Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net> on 2004/02/24 16:56:01 UTC

HiveMind software grant faxed -- received?

Prashant faxed the HiveMind software grant last week, but we've heard no word of it being recieved.
I'm anxious for this to happen so that we can, for starters, bring the HiveMind CVS and home page
back up.

Who is the person who actually receives the fax? What is the process once he or she receives it?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Re: HiveMind software grant faxed -- received?

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
I assume the fax number is the same as for CLAs, so Jim Jagielski.

No idea about process etc though.

Hen

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
OK, that's step 1 ... what are the remaining steps?  How do we proceed from here?

Action items:

Restore HiveMind home page
Restore HiveMind CVS

Resubmit HiveMind proposal