Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by vidya ram <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/14 03:57:38 UTC

xmlunit

Hi,

Is it possible to call xmlunit test cases from within cactus test cases?
xmlunit is a junit style testing tool to test xml.

thanks.

RE: xmlunit

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Vidya,

The answer is yes but using Cactus 1.5dev as it supports running JUnit
TestCase on the server side. Thus I believe a xmlunit test case is a
JUnit test case, so it should work.

May I enquire about the need to run an xmlunit test on the server side?

Thanks
-Vincent