Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID> on 2018/12/12 10:14:54 UTC

wtp ear deployment

i created a maven sub module of type ear and added my jar and war files
successfully using
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/examples/skinny-wars.html
and
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/examples/eclipse-and-maven-integration.html.
but i cannot seem to deploy the ear to a TomEE server.  is any way to do
this currently?

i uncommented Deployments as in
http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Ear-file-deploy-td4673119.html

Re: wtp ear deployment

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>.
https://gist.github.com/chongma/d558400763d354d2c2bbd311f4798028

Re: wtp ear deployment

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: wtp ear deployment

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>.

Re: wtp ear deployment

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>.
yes my application.xml looks the same. it is auto generated by maven

Re: wtp ear deployment

Posted by Luis Rodríguez Fernández <uo...@gmail.com>.
Hello there,

--

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."

- Samuel Beckett

Re: wtp ear deployment

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Is the structure?