Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by SuoNayi <su...@163.com> on 2011/06/15 08:58:16 UTC

when to release 3.0 rc?

Hi all, I cannot find the roadmap about james. I want to know about when to release 3.0 rc?

Thanks for any reply.

Re: when to release 3.0 rc?

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi,

We are now reviewing the licenses for the beta1 release.
Unless big surprise, we still need around 2 weeks to deliver beta1 for
general download.

For the longer term roadmap, we have a JIRA
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1272) where you can add
your wishes, requirements...
We will take those into account when defining the next steps.

Tks,
- Eric