Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> on 2020/08/24 14:06:03 UTC

Travis tantrums

Hi,

It looks like some of the Travis tests are erroring out again.
Retested existing release branch, and same failures.  Seems to be
something to do with downloading test JDKs, and the output of the
install script - some tests doing that in different order seem fine
though.

I don't have time to dig further at the moment, as I'd like to sync
and start another beta build.  Just wanted to ensure test failures not
caused by any of the changes, which was unlikely.

We should probably wait to merge any fix until release out now anyway
- just wanted to bring it up.  Logging the output of commands that are
being used as arguments might be useful?

Best wishes,

Neil

Re: Travis tantrums

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.