Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/03/11 04:53:20 UTC

Welcome our new PMC chair, Julien Le Dem

It is a bit late, Apache board approved the nomination of Julien Le
Dem as our Pig PMC Chair last month. Welcome Julien!

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: Welcome our new PMC chair, Julien Le Dem

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@ledem.net>.
Thank you all !

Julien

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@inadco.com>.
Congrats!!!

Posted by Cheolsoo Park <ch...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Julien!

Posted by Prasanth J <bu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Congratulations sir!

Posted by Aniket Mokashi <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Julien!

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"

Re: Welcome our new PMC chair, Julien Le Dem

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!