Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Leila Ismail <le...@sun.com> on 2005/07/21 10:55:39 UTC

Logging SQL requests in Derby

Dear All,

I am developping a database using Derby.

I am trying to figure out whether Derby can log SQL requests.

I have looked at all the documentation availalbe at the following URL. But
I could not find an answer to my question.
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html

If anybody knows, I appreciate to point me to a documentation or a URL.

Thanks a lot,
leila

Re: Logging SQL requests in Derby

Posted by Xavier Vigouroux <Xa...@Sun.COM>.
hi,

derby.language.logstatementtext aims to do this, no?

xfv

--
Xavier VIGOUROUX - sun microsystems