Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/01 12:21:58 UTC

Apache MXNet meetup in Seattle on the week of the April 23th to 27th

Hi folks.

Please vote for your preferred time slot for the MXNet meetup in Seattle so
we can organize:

https://doodle.com/poll/yfzmerx87tf4pce8

Everyone is welcome, it's not restricted to Amazon employees.

Pedro.

Re: Apache MXNet meetup in Seattle on the week of the April 23th to 27th

Posted by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com>.
Please vote by 3/7 midnight PST, so we can decide on date to secure a good
venue.