Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jon Steelman <js...@incomm.com> on 2009/05/04 17:36:39 UTC

range-find doesn't support default-option-from?

Am I making a mistake or is it true that range-find doesn¹t support
default-option-from and default-option-thru? It would be helpful to be able
to change the default.

Thanks,
Jon

Re: range-find doesn't support default-option-from?

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Although RB9.04 is stable branch but I will prefer you to use the trunk.
As we all know that trunk has more feature and community members around the
world are adopting trunk now a days to keep themselves updated about the new
features that are coming each day in the project.

Thanks !
--
Ashish

Posted by Jon Steelman <jo...@gmail.com>.