Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Doug Hall <do...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/11 16:10:48 UTC

Harmony backward compatibility

Forgive a newbie, but if Harmony passes, will there be an effort to
write the deprecated methods and classes? Personally, I would hope not.
But wouldn't it need to include them to pass compatibility tests (TCK),
or do these tests only test the current API?

Doug

Re: Harmony backward compatibility

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On May 11, 2005, at 7:10 AM, Doug Hall wrote:

> Forgive a newbie, but if Harmony passes, will there be an effort to
> write the deprecated methods and classes? Personally, I would hope
> not. But wouldn't it need to include them to pass compatibility
> tests (TCK), or do these tests only test the current API?

Please subscribe and post to the harmony-dev list :

harmony-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

Thanks

geir@optonline.net