Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Kimihiko Kitase <Ki...@citrix.co.jp> on 2013/08/23 07:32:24 UTC

CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Hello

Can we make site to site VPN connection between VPC and VPC on CloudStack?

Thanks
Kimi

Re: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>.
Yes, that's possible way to work for now. If you do it at the same time,
then it may work, since the configuration is already done in the VR.

--Sheng

Re: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
H Kimi,

I am working on having two VPC connect to the same NiciraNvp logical
switch. This should be extended to support more network drivers. Maybe
this will support your use-case as well.
It was planned for 4.2 but should be in 4.3. Maybe it will be in a
maintenance relase of 4.2!?!

regards
Daan Hoogland

Re: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>.

Re: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
H Kimi,

RE: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.

RE: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>.
Not in 4.2. Likely in the next release.

The things we need is VR start VPN in passive mode. Current our VR would
always initiate the connection first, we would need VR to wait for incoming
connection to implement the feature.

--Sheng

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Kimihiko Kitase <

Re: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>.

RE: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Kimihiko Kitase <Ki...@citrix.co.jp>.
Thanks! Is it in 4.2?

RE: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Kimihiko Kitase <Ki...@citrix.co.jp>.
Thanks! Is it in 4.2?

Re: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>.

Re: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>.

RE: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Kimihiko Kitase <Ki...@citrix.co.jp>.
Hello

Posted by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>.
Geoff, thanks for testing.

The official support would be added later. Rebooting VR or do the
configuration at the same time are still too awkward for a product. :)

--Sheng

RE: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Geoff Higginbottom <ge...@shapeblue.com>.
Oops Sorry Sheng, I mistyped your name

From: Geoff Higginbottom <ge...@shapeblue.com>>
Date: Friday, August 23, 2013 4:04 AM
To: "<us...@cloudstack.apache.org>>" <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Cc: "users@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>" <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>>

On Aug 22, 2013, at 10:32 PM, Kimihiko Kitase <Ki...@citrix.co.jp><mailto:Kimihiko.Kitase@citrix.co.jp%3e>> wrote:

Hello

Can we make site to site VPN connection between VPC and VPC on CloudStack?

Thanks
Kimi

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

RE: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

RE: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

Posted by Sheng Yang <Sh...@citrix.com>.

Re: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC