Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sonam Chauhan <so...@ce.com.au> on 2006/04/07 10:03:30 UTC

RE: Can SSL Manager option pass in as an argument when running Apache JMeter in NON_GUI mode using command prompt?

> Can SSL Manager option pass in as an argument when running Apache
JMeter
> in NON_GUI mode using command prompt?

Are these settings in jmeter.properties  (Ver. 2.2.1) any use?

#The location of the truststore (trusted certificates) and keystore ( if
other than the default.
#you can uncomment this and change the path to the correct location.
#javax.net.ssl.trustStore=/path/to/cacerts
javax.net.ssl.keyStore=/usr/java/jdk1.5.0_02/jre/lib/security/cacerts

#The password to your keystore
javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=changeit

Sincerely,
Sonam Chauhan
--
Corporate Express Australia Ltd.
Posted by Chua Jyh Huey <ch...@stee.stengg.com>.
Hi,

No, it does not work.  The same jmeter.properties file is used for both
GUI and NON_GUI modes.
However,
in GUI mode, I always need to do Options->SSL Manager from the menu bar
and select the client certificate before click run.
Then the responseMessage is OK.

If I did not select the client certificate from Options->SSL Manager
menu, and click run,
The responseMessage is Forbidden

My question is what can I do in NON_GUI mode to get the same result as
Options->SSL Manager in GUI mode ?

Thanks

=============== My jmeter.properties settings ===========
ssl.provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
ssl.pkgs=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol
javax.net.ssl.trustStore=/path/to/cacerts
javax.net.ssl.keyStore=/path/to/crertificate.p12
javax.net,ssl.keyStorePassword=password