Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/24 10:53:12 UTC

[ANN] munin-plugin-couchdb 0.6 released

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce two news for today:

First is about the new release of Munin plugin for CouchDB:

https://github.com/gws/munin-plugin-couchdb/

It includes:

- Monitor server admins and users
- Monitor specified databases docs count and fragmentation rate
- More verbose autoconf
- Graphs fixes and spelling
- Another code cleanup cycle
- Better README with examples

And second one is about that munin-plugin-couchdb isn't abandoned
project: it's alive and going to monitor all your couches like a boss!

Thanks a lot to Gordon Stratton for starting this project and for help
with merging all the forks into main repository! And also to Nicholas
A. Evans for keeping project fork active while activity on main one
was stalled.

--
,,,^..^,,,

Re: [ANN] munin-plugin-couchdb 0.6 released

Posted by Alexander Gabriel <al...@barbalex.ch>.
very nice
Thanks you all!

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
From: Alexander Shorin kxepal@gmail.com
Reply: marketing@couchdb.apache.org marketing@couchdb.apache.org
Date: 24. April 2014 at 10:53:52
To: user@couchdb.apache.org user@couchdb.apache.org
Cc: marketing@couchdb.apache.org marketing@couchdb.apache.org
Subject:  [ANN] munin-plugin-couchdb 0.6 released

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm happy to announce two news for today:
>
> First is about the new release of Munin plugin for CouchDB:
>
> https://github.com/gws/munin-plugin-couchdb/
>
> It includes:
>
> - Monitor server admins and users
> - Monitor specified databases docs count and fragmentation rate
> - More verbose autoconf
> - Graphs fixes and spelling
> - Another code cleanup cycle
> - Better README with examples
>
> And second one is about that munin-plugin-couchdb isn't abandoned
> project: it's alive and going to monitor all your couches like a boss!
>
> Thanks a lot to Gordon Stratton for starting this project and for help
> with merging all the forks into main repository! And also to Nicholas
> A. Evans for keeping project fork active while activity on main one
> was stalled.

And a fantastic blog post to go with it, simply amazed!

--
Dave Cottlehuber
Sent from my PDP11

Re: [ANN] munin-plugin-couchdb 0.6 released

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.
Hi all,

Alex - awesome :)

All - if you would like to spread this, go ahead and reshare:

https://plus.google.com/109226482722655790973/posts/9GsgESF2keS

https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/459266818604290048

http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/23uhw5/release_of_the_couchdb_munin_plugin/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Database/comments/23uidj/release_of_the_couchdb_munin_plugin/
http://www.reddit.com/r/nosql/comments/23uite/release_of_the_couchdb_munin_plugin/

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

Re: [ANN] munin-plugin-couchdb 0.6 released

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.
Hi all,

--
Andy Wenk