Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by John Baker <jo...@camelotgroup.co.uk> on 2012/04/24 14:47:18 UTC

SOAP over JMS

Hello,

I am writing a SOAP over JMS service and need to validate SOAP messages created by a CXF client.

Given a WSDL and a message (in the form of a Document or a String), how can I validate the SOAP message to ensure it complies with the schema and WSDL?

I assume there must be something in CXF to do this and I'm using Spring Integration, but am happy to look at some example code if need be.

John

The information contained in this email may be confidential. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient
please delete this email and notify the sender of the delivery error. If you
have received this email and are not the named recipient, any disclosure,
reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information
contained in this email is strictly prohibited.

The transmission of email cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of email transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard copy version.

The Camelot group of companies includes:
Camelot UK Lotteries Limited (reg. no 2822203), Camelot Business Solutions
Limited (reg. no 07553982), Camelot Strategic Solutions Limited (reg. no
07553980), Camelot Global Services Limited (reg. no 02822300) and Camelot
Commercial Services Limited (reg. no 06911097), all of which are registered
in England and Wales and have their registered office at:
Tolpits Lane
Watford
WD18 9RN
Tel : 01923 425000