Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by stratio <st...@hotmail.it> on 2011/01/13 16:12:39 UTC

Timeout using WebSocket over Stomp

Hello, I'm using websockets to connect over stomp to a topic. It's all
working but after 300 seconds it seems that the connection goes in timeout
and I don't get messages anymore.

Is there a way to keep the connection alive using stomp?

Do i have to modify the activemq.xml file? In which way?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: Timeout using WebSocket over Stomp

Posted by stratio <st...@hotmail.it>.
Ok, thank you :)

Re: Timeout using WebSocket over Stomp

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

the stomp protocol currently doesn't have a keep-alive functionality.
I'm not sure if there's some parameter on jetty that could prevent
this connection closing.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac