Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Gary Thompson <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/17 16:50:16 UTC

problem with not being able to save documents

Have enjoyed this processor, but yesterday computer froze  and now I cannot save a document to be ..message says object cannot be saved…user rights denied.. I downloaded update of Apache but it gives same messages..can you help? Thanks!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: problem with not being able to save documents

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 18 Apr 2018, at 02:50, Gary Thompson <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Have enjoyed this processor, but yesterday computer froze  and now I cannot save a document to be ..message says object cannot be saved…user rights denied.. I downloaded update of Apache but it gives same messages..can you help?

Are this files which we're open when your system froze?
Can you save newly created files?
In the first case check if there are lock files or try to save in another directory.
Otherwise it's a Windows issue, probably cause by Windows Update.