Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/30 06:34:13 UTC

Git Toolbar into NetBeans

Dear Benno, Team,

I'm wandering if we can add the Git Toolbar Plugin to the 11.0 release.
https://github.com/markiewb/nb-git-toolbar

I find this plugin quite useful, as even the most common Git actions are
2-3 level deep in submenu-s, so for me most of the times it is easier to
deal with the command line tools, rather than using the IDE Git
integration. This plugin changes that.

The original author announced that the project is dead and seeking for
maintenance takeover. Well, actually the essence of this plugin is a
simple layer.xml which we can easily put into our existing Git module
without any hustle.

Can we simply do that, mentioning Benno somewhere?

Laszlo Kishalmi

Re: Git Toolbar into NetBeans

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Great idea, this would be excellent.