Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Krish Dey <kr...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/30 17:11:31 UTC

Invalid signature file Digest for Manifest | 2.0.0.AM26

After upgrading to the apacheds 2.0.0.AM26 version, my existing test cases are failing with the error.

Invalid signature file Digest for Manifest main attributes.

I understand I have to use shade plugin for runtime, but why the Junit tests are failing no clue.
Can someone help here?

Thanks

Re: Invalid signature file Digest for Manifest | 2.0.0.AM26

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi !

have a look at
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34855649/invalid-signature-file-digest-for-manifest-main-attributes-exception-while-tryin,
this may provide a workaround.

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50