Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by SP...@nyiso.com on 2008/04/11 19:08:13 UTC

Packaging AXIS2 for Weblogic

Hello -

Im building a new web service using AXIS2 under weblogic. I already had
wsdl file to start with. I've wsdl2java to generate
be skeleton classes and default adb databinding.

i.e.,  wsdl2java -ss -sd -uri <wsdl>

Now, what are the minimum libraries required to build the application? The
generated build.xml file uses all the libraries in the
axis/lib path.

Also, I intended to wrap the whole application into a one EAR file and
deploy that EAR into weblogic container.

where should the files axis2.xml , services.list, modules.list be packaged
?

suresh

***
privileged against disclosure other than to the intended recipient.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately

RE: Packaging AXIS2 for Weblogic

Posted by SP...@nyiso.com.
Thank you for your reply.

I don't want to deploy the whole Axis2 War into weblogic.  All I wanted is
to deploy is my own application/service.

-suresh

             "Rajesh, Peter
             (CLAIMS, WIP)"
             <Peter.Rajesh@The                                          To
             Hartford.com>             <ax...@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             04/11/2008 01:20
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       RE: Packaging AXIS2 for Weblogic

             Please respond to
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

Hi,

Deploy or copy the exploded Axis2 War in the below location in the
Weblogic server and restart the server.

\bea\user_projects\domains\mydomain\applications\

Validate Axis 2 in the weblogic by the URL http://localhost:7001/Axis2

After that copy the webservice .aar file in below location and add an
entry in the services.list file.

\bea\user_projects\domains\mydomain\applications\axis2\WEB-INF\services

[...]

it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately delete this
message and inform the sender of this error.

destroy all copies.

RE: Packaging AXIS2 for Weblogic