Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nisith Dash <ni...@tcscal.co.in> on 2003/12/30 08:30:12 UTC

how to submit action form while invoking a popup

Hi,

i am using   window.open(url,"childwin",features) to open  pop up screen where
the url= contextRoot + '/someAction.do?'. I also want to submit the action form of my parent screen so that i can use it in the action class method corresponding to my action mapping someAction.do?.

How can in do it using java script. Any suggestions???

Thanks,
Nisith

Re: how to submit action form while invoking a popup

Posted by "Domingo A. Rodriguez S." <do...@yahoo.com>.
You mean something like this?

.script.
var a= window.open(url,"childwin",features);
parent.document.YourFormName.action='<%=target%>';
parent.document.YourFormName.submit();
./script.

Atte.
Domingo A. Rodriguez S.