Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <ef...@cisco.com> on 2017/03/03 03:49:12 UTC

Traffic Control 1.9 JIRA issues

These are bugs currently filed against TC1.9. We are skipping right from v1.8 to 2.0, so any issues against 1.9 should be moved to either 2.0 or 2.1.

  1.  TC-72<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TC-72>
docker build to use local directory rather than cloning from github

     *   TC-44<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TC-44>
TR fd leak observed when new HTTPS DS is added without certificate
     *   TC-26<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TC-26>
Prepare Docker Environment for Traffic Portal
        *   TC-32<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TC-32>
Improve efficiency of ATS config generation

Since we've already cut a release branch for 2.1, I'd prefer to move these issues to 2.1, unless you feel strongly something should be fixed for 2.0.

Please let me know in the next few days or I'll move the issues out to 2.1

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Traffic Control 1.9 JIRA issues

Posted by "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <ef...@cisco.com>.
I haven’t heard any responses, so will be moving these to 2.1.

If you think I’ve done this in error, please let me know and we’ll find the right place for the issue

—Eric