Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by clement mutz <c....@servitics.fr> on 2014/11/03 13:42:30 UTC

revert to snapshot doen't work

hi community,

I have a bug with revert to snapshot for just ONE snaphost.

Steps to reproduce :
1° Create a snpahost.
2° Revert to snapshot.
3° Vm restart and after doesn't start.
In log file we can see, vm doesn't revert to snapshot.
I had to create severale Snapshot and that work with other snapshot. Doesn't work just with this snapshot.
Thanks for your help,
Log file : http://pastebin.com/LLqSnrsa

Re: revert to snapshot doen't work

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi, there is an error from the hypervisor (XenServer):

The uuid you supplied was invalid.

Unfortunately something must have gone wrong when creating the snapshot
as it is not being found.  Do you have the log from when the snapshot
was created?

Best regards,
Kirk