Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Sam Tam <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/10 14:30:57 UTC

SCA - 0.92 release - People provide your views/ideas

Hello All,

Am a student from an University - India. So am not a big expert in this
domain.

I was looking at things to be done for SCA 0.92 release [1].

I want to contribute more by learning  [esp  WS improvements].

But am kind of lost on where to start and which one to start with.

So share your ideas  and kindly provide some lead on this  .

Sam
-------
Msc Software Engg
Psg College of Technology
India

-----------------------------

[1] -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Java+SCA+Next+Release+Contents

Re: SCA - 0.92 release - People provide your views/ideas

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
There was a list of some things I think would be useful posted here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200705.mbox/%3c71e1b5740705230606j14d48913q54d07527335c11db@mail.gmail.com%3e

Say if any of those in particular sound interesting to you and we can
discuss them in more detail. One of those that did get described in a lot
more detail but still hasn't been done is the integration of SDO with
Axis2's databinding, so that could be a good one to try if none of the
others appeal. There's a JIRA about this -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1038 - which has some links to
mail discussions with more detail.

   ...ant