Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2013/09/06 07:59:42 UTC

updated documentation

I was just looking at the new documentation and noticed two things:

   1. The security module is not listed.  This is probably my fault as I
   have not added it to the index.mdtext, but when I looked I didn't see jdbc
   in the index.mdtext either but it was listed so I am a bit confused about
   where I should put the links to make it appear on the site.
   2. That the javadoc section does not include jdbc or security.

on the other hand:
Kudos to the person who has done all the new look and feel work.  The new
design looks great.

--
I like: Like Like - The likeliest place on the web<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: updated documentation

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
Who programs on a 4" phone? :P

--
I like: Like Like - The likeliest place on the web<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: updated documentation

Posted by Samuel Croset <sa...@gmail.com>.
I will add a paragraph explaining the process of how to add new stuff to
the documentation for committers/users (where to put links/menu - code
highlight, etc...). Do I put the page in the main doc?

Re: updated documentation

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.