Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl> on 2002/02/15 09:38:35 UTC

PATCH - TurbineIntakeService

Hi,

This is a small/minor patch for the TurbineIntakeService.

The patch is necessary because if the String doesn't begin with "/" the
following is appended by ServletUtils "./"
This doesn't seem to be a problem with the tests I've done on catalina (win
version) but does cause problems on WAS (websphere) 3.5 running on Solaris
whereby a path similiar to the following is created
"/foo./WEB-INF/appData.ser". An error is given that the file cannot be
generated.

The fix had been tested on Catalina (win) & WAS 3.5 solaris.

Could someone check this in please

/Colin

line 156

  <         String appDataPath = "WEB-INF/appData.ser";
---

Re: PATCH - TurbineIntakeService

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
committed.  In fulcrum the file location can be set in TR.props.  As the
WEB-INF may not always be writable.

john mcnally