Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com> on 2010/06/01 12:57:33 UTC

How to disable right click and back buttons after logged in into ofbiz

Hi,
How to restrict the right click and Back link of browser in the ofbiz
application

Regards
Prasanthi

Re: How to disable right click and back buttons after logged in into ofbiz

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Jacques , BJ.  :-)
HTH

--
Thanks&  Regards:
Ankit Jain

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Ankit, Sachin,

I put your tips in the FAQ

Jacques

From: "Ankit Jain" <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Prasanthi,

I think you have to read the previous mails of the this thread, Sachin
Kanojiya already replied to this.
This is another way of doing the same, place

"window.history.forward(0); " on window load event.like
Event.observe(window, 'load', function() {...............});

And one more thing prototype.js is library file so its better to add
custom code in other js file.

Thanks Jacques for the link. Prashanthi please refer the link given by
Jacques.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "prasanthi_ofbiz" <pr...@tcs.com>

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Prashanti,

Search the common js file which is loading in the [Accounting, AP, AR]
module then put your code in that file, take help of firebug.
or you can just add a new js file in the accounting's main-decorator as
given below eg.

<set field="layoutSettings.javaScripts[]"
value="/images/prototypejs/popup.js" global="true"/>

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Prasanthi,

Include the code in a js file and add that file in the main decorator,
so it will everywhere in the module.

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi,

I found another way of doing the same, as it(contextmenu) is an event so
we can do it like below :

Event.observe(window, 'contextmenu', function(event) {
event.stop();

Thanks
Ankit Jain

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.