Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mathan Karthik <ma...@manageengine.com> on 2011/07/15 20:51:39 UTC

Why we have duplicate JSESSIONIDSSO cookies ?

Why tomcat maintaining duplicate JSESSIONIDSSO cookies for the same hostname and context path? Is it a bug?

Due to this, i have problem in single sign on.

Regards,
Mathan Karthik R

Re: Why we have duplicate JSESSIONIDSSO cookies ?

Posted by Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com>.
> Why tomcat maintaining duplicate JSESSIONIDSSO cookies for the same hostname and
> context path? Is it a bug?
>
> Due to this, i have problem in single sign on.
>
> Regards,
> Mathan Karthik R

/mde/

Re: Why we have duplicate JSESSIONIDSSO cookies ?

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2011/7/15 Mathan Karthik <ma...@manageengine.com>:
> Why tomcat maintaining duplicate JSESSIONIDSSO cookies for the same hostname and context path? Is it a bug?

Tomcat is not "maintaining" them. Cookies are stored in the browser
and are sent with request. Check what is data in your browser and thus
what is it doing.

If it reproducible, provide a step by step instruction how to
reproduce it - see "smart questions" as advised by Mark.