Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jacopo Sivitz <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2016/02/16 14:18:49 UTC

Download issue

Hi,I am trying to download the version 4.0.1 for mac osx 10.6.8 but in your download page the scroll down menu button to chose the version i want is not working. Could you help me please?http://www.openoffice.org/it/download/
All the best,Jacopo

Re: Download issue

Posted by Andrea <an...@gmx.ch>.
Am 16.02.2016 um 14:18 schrieb Jacopo Sivitz:
> Hi,I am trying to download the version 4.0.1 for mac osx 10.6.8 but in your download page the scroll down menu button to chose the version i want is not working. Could you help me please?http://www.openoffice.org/it/download/
> All the best,Jacopo

I justed teetd it - it works!

I've been forwarded to

https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.1/binaries/it/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_it.exe/download

and the download started - (I didn't download the whole file ;-) )