Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sajeesh N Kakkat <ks...@in.ibm.com> on 2005/01/11 10:47:02 UTC

Blocks within same page

Hi,

How do I make sure that two blocks should always come together in one page
if there is a page break in between, the print should not separate them in
diff pages. I tried the keep-with-next.within-page="always" for a fo:block
but it doesnt seem to work, Any ideas ?

Sajeesh

Re: Blocks within same page

Posted by JB...@s-s-t.com.
Put them both in a table and set the keep-together property on both cells.
One of the limitations of 0.20.5 is that only tables support keeps.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services
(on contract at Synergistic Solution Technologies)

Sajeesh N Kakkat <ks...@in.ibm.com>
01/11/2005 03:47 AM
Please respond to
fop-user@xml.apache.org