Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2001/12/13 04:41:10 UTC

Re: First Draft Search Service Code

Hugh, have another rev of your SearchService yet?  Preferably one that
uses facades around search engine native data types?

Re: First Draft Search Service Code

Posted by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br>.
On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 01:41, Daniel Rall wrote:
> Hugh, have another rev of your SearchService yet?  Preferably one that
> uses facades around search engine native data types?

I was working at Hugh code. I made I compile but when I was writing
tests to it I realized that the Service interface could be more general.
I think search engine users could discuss what would be a good interface
for a search service ! I only know lucene and mnoGoSearch ( a little )

Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)
http://www.ibnetwork.com.br