Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Chris <ch...@US-HAMPTON.mail.SAIC.com> on 2005/04/15 19:34:04 UTC

Sending MIMEType over SOAP

I need to send a PDF over SOAP as a MIMEType using java.  It's part of
an XML message.  Unfortunately, I have no idea where to start.  Any help
or direction would be appreciated.  TIA.

Chris

Re: Sending MIMEType over SOAP

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
1. If you are getting started with SOAP, I recommend you use Axis (http://ws.apache.org/axis).  That project has taken over development from Apache SOAP.

2. You would use attachments.  Check the samples for an idea of how to do it.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.