Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sonnek, Ryan" <Ry...@bpc.com> on 2003/06/26 17:30:31 UTC

ssh or scp on windows

I've noticed that the repository plugin does not support filesystem
deployments.  In order to deploy to the remote repository, ssh or scp is
required.  where can a decent ssh or scp client for windows be found??

Ryan

Re: ssh or scp on windows

Posted by brian janaszek <bj...@collaborativefusion.com>.
Putty is fine windoze client:

bmj

Re: ssh or scp on windows

Posted by Gabriel Bauman <ga...@bravenet.com>.
Hi Ryan!

> I've noticed that the repository plugin does not support filesystem
> deployments.  In order to deploy to the remote repository, ssh or scp is
> required.  where can a decent ssh or scp client for windows be found??

Try Putty et al: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/

The full package comes with plink (a win32 commandline ssh client), pscp
(win32 commandline scp client), Pageant (a gui key agent), and putty, a
nice windowed ssh client. Get the development snapshot, it's quite stable.

Gabe