Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/17 16:41:33 UTC

OM 2.2 Release -playrecord video in moodle show black player

Hello,

i'm using OM 2.2 Release -
http://apache.spd.co.il/openmeetings/2.2.0/src/apache-openmeetings-2.2.0-src.zip

moodle OM - last ver

when using moodle openmeeting to record and then i set the option in room
to "show video",
so i can see the first frame of the video but when click to play, i get
black player and nothing happen...

i tried to record twice and i get the same result,
i tried it in chrom and firefox the same as well.

so i download the record file to check them and its seems working well

but i didnt understand how to download one single avi or flv files as i can
see alot of

Thank you

Re: OM 2.2 Release -playrecord video in moodle show black player

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Should work as expected in 3.0

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'll try to check as soon as I'll have some free time
>

> On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> someone please
>>

>> 2013/12/18 Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>
>>
>>> i'm using OM 2.2 Release -
>>> http://apache.spd.co.il/openmeetings/2.2.0/src/apache-openmeetings-2.2.0-src.zip
>>>
>>> yes the problem is just with the moodle interview recording, in OM there
>>> is no problem at all,
>>> i chcked flv and avi in OM, and there is no problems,
>>>  no problems with the recording playing them in browes, jus the
>>> downloads ...
>>>

>> 2013/12/18 Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Seems to be "Moodle week" in OM user list :)
>>>
>>> let's sort things out:
>>> 1) all converted videos are goes into streams/hibertate
>>> 2) Are you having problems with Moodle download only?
>>> 3) Are recordings playable after downloading using scp?
>>> 4) what OM version are you using?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OM 2.2 Release -playrecord video in moodle show black player

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OM 2.2 Release -playrecord video in moodle show black player

Posted by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>.
someone please

Posted by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>.
i'm using OM 2.2 Release -

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OM 2.2 Release -playrecord video in moodle show black player

Posted by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Moodle last ver ==