Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Michael Gaffney <mi...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/27 17:48:23 UTC

Cannot build maven-jellydoc-plugin

I'm trying to build maven on my machine but the build fails when
building the jellydoc-plugin.  It seems that the jellydoc-plugin has a
dependency on javadoc-1.3.jar, unfortunately the javadoc-1.3.jar file
is not hosted on ibiblio.  So what do I need to do to fulfill this
dependency so that I can build maven on my machine?  I've searched
everywhere I can think of for info on this problem, but I'm not
finding any instructions.  Any help you could provide would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks.

Mike