Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Riza Dindir <ri...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/24 06:50:00 UTC

Building cordova applications

Hello,

I am having trouble building cordova applications using gradle. For
some reason on my system, gradle demons stop executing. Has anybody
had this issue before? Seems something related to gradle.

Does anybody build cordova applications without using gradle?

Kind Regards,
Riza Dindir

Re: Building cordova applications

Posted by Norman Breau <no...@nbsolutions.ca>.
Hi Riza,

This mailing list is **ONLY** for discussions regarding the development
of Cordova.
Please refrain from posting support questions here. Instead use our
GitHub Discussions[1].

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova/discussions

However, because the answer to your question is short: The Android SDK
is built on top of Gradle,
therefore any Cordova projects using the android platform will depend on
Gradle.

For further questions or support, please use the GitHub Discussions link
above. I'd be happy to try to
assist you further in the appropriate channels.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Norman Breau

PS. I also CC'ed you just in case you're not actually subscribed to the
mailing list.