Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2010/10/20 10:58:36 UTC

Auto approval problem

I was trying to make a new ECA in the seca.xml in the order servicedefin
my trial wasn't successful and I just commented the code then I synchronized
with the source svn
I found after that a strange behavior which is when I go to make  a new
sales order the click create the order is both created and approved !!
It's the first time I encounter this problem and I havent changed anywhere
else in the code.
Is there a condition where the order is auto approved??
by the way I was doing my experiments using the admin account
is there any help??

Re: Auto approval problem

Posted by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks narayan thx jacques I'll follow your advice

Re: Auto approval problem

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Unsurprisingly, there is even an UI for that
See https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductStore?productStoreId=9000 for instance (Order section)

Jacques

From: "narayan.patil" <nm...@gmail.com>

Re: Auto approval problem