Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Simon Helsen <sh...@ca.ibm.com> on 2011/10/07 00:46:07 UTC

txtdb corruptions resolved, but...

Hi guys,

the good news: I can confirm that my test suite is not exposing any
corruptions anymore, so it seems that the issues around Jena-91 and
Jena-128 are resolved. I ran my tests both in old-style and transactional
mode.

There is however something left, which I reopened in Jena-97. Please take
a look. Also, I will do some performance experiments to compare with TDB
0.8.7. Please let me know if I have to turn off/on certain switches to
speed up things as much as possible

Simon

Re: txtdb corruptions resolved, but...

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Simon

Simon Helsen wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> the good news: I can confirm that my test suite is not exposing any
> corruptions anymore, so it seems that the issues around Jena-91 and
> Jena-128 are resolved. I ran my tests both in old-style and transactional
> mode.

Good to have you confirming this.

> There is however something left, which I reopened in Jena-97. Please take
> a look. Also, I will do some performance experiments to compare with TDB
> 0.8.7. Please let me know if I have to turn off/on certain switches to
> speed up things as much as possible

Thanks for the report in JENA-97 including some data and a specific query.
I'll have a look at it today and let you know.

Paolo