Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Bowen Li <bo...@offerupnow.com> on 2017/10/02 00:39:09 UTC

Logistic Regression in Flink ML

Hi guys,

I checked that FlinkML still doesn't have a logistic regression model, and
the following two PRs are waiting to be merged.

- https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/3428 for
- https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/3756

Can any committer please take a look and merge them in if they look good?
We are badly in need of a logistic regression model in FlinkML.

Thanks,
Bowen

Re: Logistic Regression in Flink ML

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Bowen,

currently, we are quite short on people working on the ML part. You could
help us with the reviewing process if you tried it out. Do you think this
would be possible?

Cheers,
Till