Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brian Fox <br...@apache.org> on 2007/11/27 23:26:35 UTC

Maven 2.0.8 Release

The Apache Maven team would like to announce the availability of Maven
2.0.8. We closed out 32 issues and no major issues upgrading are
expected.

There is one slight change to be aware of, the test-classes folder is
now before the classes in the classpath to allow test resources to
override runtime for testing purposes
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3118)

You can find the binaries here:

http://maven.apache.org/download.html

You can find the release notes here:

http://maven.apache.org/release-notes.html

You can find the roadmap here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

Thanks,

The Apache Maven Team

Re: Maven 2.0.8 Release

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Most of our mailing-lists have unsubscribe information at the very
bottom of each mail. The few that don't have this info at the bottom
(like announce@maven.apache.org) follow the same pattern though.

Brian Wallace wrote:
> Can someone on these dl's remove me from these lists. You site does not
> show how to do this.

Dennis Lundberg

RE: Maven 2.0.8 Release

Posted by Brian Wallace <bw...@rim.com>.