Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 赵 建云 <zh...@outlook.com> on 2021/09/15 15:47:15 UTC

Re: About the Unified Sink API (FLIP-143) Committer not commit

I have solved this problem because when I created the Flink local environment in test, I did not add the configuration `execution.checkpointing.checkpoints-after-tasks-finish.enabled=true`.

Jianyun Zhao
2021-09-15

2021年9月14日 14:52,赵 建云 <zh...@outlook.com>> 写道:

Hi flink users,

I am currently implementing Pulsar based on the Unified Sink API (FLIP-143), and the transaction ID is returned in PulsarWriter#prepareCommit, but in PulsarCommitter, commit is not called to commit the transaction. This resulted in the inability to complete the production of Pulsar messages. What are the situations that will cause SinkWriter#prepareCommit to return the transaction ID, but Committer#commit will not be called?

PulsarSInk implements interfaces such as Writer and Committer, but does not implement the GlobalCommitter interface.

Jianyun Zhao
2021-09-14