Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/01 06:50:51 UTC

Re: How can I refactor Zeppelin and take Zeppelin/Web to my project ?

Hi,

Could you give more informations about what you are trying to accomplish,
and which file you are currently exporting?
It is a bit hard to follow right now :)

答复: How can I refactor Zeppelin and take Zeppelin/Web to my project ?

Posted by zml张明磊 <mi...@Ctrip.com>.
Yeah. Thanks for your reply. LOL, Let me think. Ok, Currently, I have already taken the following files to my project.

paragraph.html
paragraph-control.html
paragraph-progressBar.html
paragraph-results.html
notebook.html
notebook-actionBar.html

AND the corresponding javascript files like app.js, app.controller.js, notebook.controller.js, paragraph.controller.js etc. But it seems that might error when I run my project and it said that some files can not found like that. Is is a right way to do this ?

Note that:  I have already build zeppelin project using mvn clean package –DskipTests. And the following files are  from  module named zeppelin-web/dist/app/notebook/paragraph

Thanks,
Mathew Carton.

[cid:image001.png@01D18C1E.300D2390]