Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/06 03:32:57 UTC

Board Report

Hi,

I am glad to see that your podling has started to formulate the report.
Good job.

I see that there's some issues getting access to the incubator wiki.
Please do try to register yourselves and request access to post on the
general@ i.a.o mailing list.  It's preferrable for a mentor to sign off
themselves rather than someone else signing off.

John

Re: Board Report

Posted by Selvamohan Neethiraj <sn...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks John,
We are working through the access issues as you suggested here.

Selva-