Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by "Viens, Steve" <St...@FMR.COM> on 2004/03/22 04:03:28 UTC

jUDDI upgraded to Axis 1.2a

I realized rather quickly that upgrading to Axis 1.2 alpha wasn't going
to resolve the Gump build issue since the new init() method signature
which included the 'throws ServletException' was introduced to Axis's
AxisServlet *after* 1.2a was released.

We'd need to upgrade to a nightly build or something similar and I
personally am not quite ready to go that far. I upgraded jUDDI to 1.2a
anyway because we all voted to do so and it seems to be pretty solid -
at least as much as jUDDI takes advantage of it.

Steve