Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org> on 2015/05/08 21:12:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.8.0 - Candidate 2

Hello,

This is the vote for Apache Curator version 2.8.0 - Candidate 2

*** Please download, test and vote within approx. 72 hours

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag) and binaries are
provided for convenience.

Link to release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12329300

Staging repo:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/curator/2.8.0/

Binary artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecurator-1013/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=curator.git;a=tag;h=f12a86f4253f202b86f438186a473cb01bf1c7cb

Curator's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://www.apache.org/dist/curator/KEYS

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.8.0 - Candidate 2

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.
No, I don't think it's enough to fail the release given that it's only in
the source zip. When I saw the files I was worried that the JVM had crashed
during the unit tests.

+1 from me.

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 3:34 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.8.0 - Candidate 2

Posted by Jay Zarfoss <za...@apache.org>.
Downloaded and runs fine, the extra .log files don't seem like a reason to
hold up.

+1

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.8.0 - Candidate 2

Posted by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>.