Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Brian Cho <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/18 08:47:48 UTC

Re: REEF source code is now on Apache GIT

After my first merge experience:

It looks like

git://git.apache.org/incubator-reef.git

is also read-only (at least I couldn't get it to push)

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-reef.git

worked, but there was a ~30 minute delay for the update to show up on
GitHub.

Has everyone else had a similar experience?

-Brian

Posted by "Julia Wang (QIUHE)" <Qi...@microsoft.com>.
Yeah, it takes little while to reflected on GitHub.

If it went through and the PR was closed properly, you should receive an email from asfgit <no...@github.com> saying something like Closed #17 via c78e5bc.

Julia