Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Joachim Lindenberg <jo...@lindenberg.one> on 2018/07/30 17:52:13 UTC

Window title for RDP connection to Hyper-V virtual machine

I noticed that my connections are named after the virtual machine name,
however the window title shown by Chrome is  the hostname of the Hyper-V
host.

I think it would make more sense to show the connection name.

Is this an issues of Guacamole or maybe of my extension? What influences the
title used?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Joachim

Re: Window title for RDP connection to Hyper-V virtual machine

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 2:16 PM Joachim Lindenberg <jo...@lindenberg.one>
wrote:

> Thanks for the quick info.
>
> As part of your buildprocess: do you produce docker containers of 1.0? I´d
> be willing to setup a (virtual) test system with that.
>
> Thanks & Best Regards,
>
> Joachim

When we release 1.0.0 we will build an image for it - until that time, if
you want a Docker build for it, you'll need to check out the code and build
it yourself.

-Nick

AW: Window title for RDP connection to Hyper-V virtual machine

Posted by Joachim Lindenberg <jo...@lindenberg.one>.
Thanks for the quick info.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.